Mark Anderson, MAcc., CPA, ABV, CFE
Director of Advisory Services
Mark is the Director of Advisory Services at Norman, Townsend & Johnson and has been with the firm for over ten years. During his career, Mark has worked on over 850 engagements. Mark also has experience as a court appointed expert, and has given expert testimony in both state and federal cases. These engagements have given Mark experience in business valuations, personal injury and wrongful death cases, commercial litigation, economic loss calculations, and forensic accounting.
In his free time, Mark “enjoys” running, road biking and hiking.
Professional Certifications and Affiliations
• Certified Public Accountant, licensed in the state of Utah
• Certified Fraud Examiner from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – 2008 – present
• Accredited in Business Valuation from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – 2009 – present
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
• Member of the Salt Lake Estate Planning Council
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – University of Utah – 2006
• Master’s Degree in Accounting – University of Utah – 2008