Brock James Stewart, MAcc., CPA
Brock is an Associate at Norman, Townsend & Johnson and has been with the firm since 2007. During his career, Brock has worked on over 600 engagements in business valuation, commercial litigation, economic loss, family law, forensic and investigative accounting, insurance claims, intellectual property valuations, and personal injury and wrongful death cases. Brock has also provided expert testimony in the Salt Lake County Judicial Court. Brock’s additional expertise is in financial modeling, valuing start-up companies with little or no prior operations, economic loss theory and application, international financial reporting standards, and information system controls. Brock has also participated in and performed continuing education seminars for CPAs and attorneys.
In his free time, Brock enjoys spending time in the great outdoors on his road or mountain bike and skis.
Professional Certifications and Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in the State of Utah
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Accounting – University of Utah – 2011
- Master’s of Science Degree in Accounting – University of Utah – 2013